Another audio file of the first panel at the ICv2 digital comics conference. This one brought together almost all of the emerging industry’s major players for a fascinating conversation.
- Dario Di Zanni, Sr. Manager, Marketing and Business Development–New Media, Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Lindsey Levinsohn MLIS, Digital Book Specialist for Libraries, Overdrive
- Michael Murphey, CEO of iVerse
- Ron Richards, head of iFanboy division of Graphic.ly
- Masaaki Shimizu, General Manager of International Business Strategy Division at Bitway
- David Steinberger, CEO of ComiXology
As opposed to previous panels where there seemed to be questions over whether this was even a viable business model, these are smart people doing smart business moves in a dynamic art form. This is where we’re going.