Your humble Helper Monkey had to stay up past his bedtime to watch tonight’s spooky episode, so let’s get right to it.
– What’s with the eye motif becoming a weekly occurrence?
– Locke’s wrestling theme would surely be Cream’s “Born Under a Bad Sign.”
– That Richard Alpert. He really does get around, doesn’t he?
– I loved Ben’s JAWS music.
– Lance Reddick will always be Lt. Daniels to me.
– Again, Jack has the worst judgment in the world.
– Hanging out a spooky cabin? Gonna be a while. Have a snickers.
Posted by Mark Coale