Evan Dorkin’s famed carton of hate and wedge of spite — aka Milk and Cheese — are getting a hardcover collection, Dorkin reports. The 240 page collection will include a host of extras:
- The book will feature over 80 pages of comics that have not been collected before.
- There will be a 24-pg color section featuring all the color M&C strips, a cover gallery, pin-ups, merchandise art, trading cards, etc.
- There will also be a 24-pg B&W supplemental section featuring pin-ups, t-shirt designs, and other art, etc.
- The book will include the rare 1997 M&C Special Edition 16-pg mini-comic featuring the expanded “Darth Vader Overdrive” strip and extras.
- The only M&C-related comic that will not be in the collection is the M&C/Pirate Corp$! strip from Munden’s Bar Annual #2.
- Some very swell folks gave us some very nice back cover quotes.
- The book should be hefty enough to hurt anyone hit over the head with it.
- The book should be pretty freaking awesome.
Rampaging across comics since the ’90s like an out of control bulldozer, Milk & Cheese cut a memorable swath of laughter. It’s high time these jokesters cut their own collection.