No particular rhyme or reason, just gonna shoot them out as items. Each bullet is hyperlinked, click on the headline to read more!
- Queer and Here at Comic-Con: 25 Years of Gays in Comics: The longest running panel at the annual convention celebrates a quarter century of being out and proud.
- Find the food trucks at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con-inspired cocktails: Which superhero franchise has the most drink tributes?
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One Box Set is the Ultimate Comic Book Nerd Gift
- Is Trickster the New Networking Nexus at Comic-Con? [SDCC]
A permanent Trickster location will open in the coming year in Berkeley, California, and there are plans to bring Trickster pop-ups to other shows. If you’re at San Diego Comic-Con and want more information on Trickster events, visit the official website.
- Connor Cruise DJs at the IGN Resident Evil 6 party.
- 66 costumed Comic-Con fans that have to be seen to be believed [You had me with the blinged Stormtrooper. And there is nothing cooler than when senior citizens cosplay… Malificent! ooh… Deadman!]
- Comic-Con Gone to the Moms: Comic-Con has become a favorite for mothers
- `Fifty Shades’ author delights fans at Comic-Con
- At Comic-Con, A Cousin of Wikipedia Tries to Expand Its Reach
- SDCC2012: PR: IDW Publishing and Hasbro, Inc. to produce first ever My Little Pony comics
- San Diego Comic-Con 2012: Hasbro Listens to Fans With New, Exclusive Toys [Zecora sold out Thursday morning, Derpy is going fast!]
- Comic-Con: Booster Gold TV Show Still on Track
- Diana Rigg joins ‘Game of Thrones’ [as Olenna Tyrell]
- Unhappy Hour: 10 Reasons Comic-Con Gave Us Reason to Drink
- Oscar-winning producer Richard Zanuck dead at 77 [He produced “Jaws”, “The Sting”, “Dark Shadows”, “Cocoon”, “Driving Miss Daisy”, “The Road to Perdition”, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”…]
- Comic-Con’s Capeless Crusaders [Yay, Phil Foglio!]
- More Women Than Ever At San Diego’s Comic-Con [NPR reports]
- Sylvester Stallone’s son found dead at Hollywood home [He was told the grim news after his Expendables panel. This is turning into a gloomy Con…]
- Comic-Con 2012: The Swag Escalates [One fan’s treasures, Day Two.]
- Happy birthday Mr. Ford, from Comic-Con
- Photos: Superhero street performers protest in Mexico: No, this is not the Comic-Con. These are street performers dressed as superheroes protesting in Mexico, where they were once allowed to perform but now are run off by the police.